Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Beginning

"India is, the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only." - Mark Twain

On June 10th 2011, I begin the most epic eleven week adventure of my life, living in the heart of India studying the local culture and language.

Such an experience deserves to be shared, which is why I created this blog. I'll also be shooting a video journal/documentary that will allow you to accompany me through these awesome 11 weeks. My goal of this blog/journal/documentary/whatever you want to call it, is to not have a goal. With no set structure or plan, I'm just going to let this thing morph into whatever it wants to.

The most important thing that's coming with me to India:

No comments:

Post a Comment